Our strategic 5 step process guides development of a sites structure, content, and design. This process consists of the following steps: Discover, Design, Develop, Debug and Deliver.
You can learn more about our time proven process in the Web Development Process section.
A website template is a pre-made web page with sample content where you can insert your own content, images and videos. The main benefit of using a template is that you can preview the appearance of your future website before committing to it. Speedisites offer hundreds of business templates that look great in any browser or mobile device. Any template of your choice is free when you purchase a J! Speedisites Pro, Premiere, or Ultimate Package.
The Design Process is typically a 6-step process: 1) Information Gathering; 2) Planning; 3) Design; 4) Development; 5) Testing & Delivery and 7) Maintenance. When you start your project by selecting one of our Templates and then complete our online Client’s Questionnaire, our developers are able to cut down the development process in half. This translates into lesser engineering hours which means a huge cost savings to you as well as your website online in a shorter amount of time.
Our standard cycle for a website with no additonal addons is 24 business days. This cycle increases with each additional addon.
All plans and pricing are listed on this website. Your costs could be more depending on the number of addon products and services you require for your project. More specifically, if you need SEO copywriting services, this is an additional cost added the website base package. All pricing for addon products and services are listed on this website.
At the time you place your order, 50% of the balance is due to initiate your project. After approval and sign-off of the design phase and before we move into programming, we collect 25%. Once we have completed and fulfilled our scope, the final 25% is collected and your website is then scheduled for launch.
We have 1000’s of professionally designed templates categorized by type, business category and theme. If after searching our database you do not see the perfect thme to jumpstart your project, contact us for a quote and we can build you a custom option for your project. View our themes now.
Starting your project is easy:
- Choose a package and place your order; 50% of the balance is due at checkout; The final balance is due prior to website launch;
- Choose a template to jumpstart your project. If you need assistance choosing a template or if you have questions, let us know;
- After placing your order you will be directed to the Client’s Questionnaire. Provide us with complete details concerning your project and upload your content and images. If you do not have your content available at that time, you can upload to the Client Portal later;
- Schedule a call for a quick chat with your personal web developer. During the briefing, we will review your requirements prior to starting the project;
- Your project commences immediately after your briefing and after you have submitted your content. During development you will be able to view the progress of your website. After development and testing are completed, you will be asked to review for completeness. Upon your final approval and the payment of your final balance, all login credentials will be forwarded to you.